Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wording For 3rd Birthday

Ignorance.

All right. ^ _ ^
I started counting calories, and for now I never stray.
I even managed to eliminate that horrible thing that is pasta lunch. What's really unusual for my family ... ^ _ ^ "So I can not complain

... Unfortunately I can not do much to bitch.
A clearly annoyed yes ... .-.
with a forked tongue as I am? But I plead
quite satisfied ...
Slowly coming too.
I can not wait to put some shorts ...
I also heard a "pussy fear."




A small problem I have it though: (
I can not weigh myself.
I have a tremendous fear of the needle ....
If you will go wrong ... if it is still too high .. .
I do not binge.
I do not want to hear one more useless thing incapable of self-control.
But I can not remain in this ignorance ...
Tomorrow morning will be what will be ..
I'm certainly not less than two pounds ... You
you the good ...
but I wonder if you can lose weight for a person like me. But already
Quelch gram in less ...
do not know ...
I hope that's all.

Kiss <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment