'm back. I had a
awful day.
where I lost everything ...
Even the little that remained to me.
1 - The only guy who showed good to me ... are able to treat him badly.
did not want to swear ...
How can I remove a person so kind and good to me?
2 - I took a bunch of lousy ratings in school ... I do not concentrate on anything.
3 - I started doing nightmares ... too many on my "friend", that is no longer a friend. I do not know if I'm missing ... I just know that I trusted. It was the most important person me.E left me so. Puff ... gone.
4 - My ANA and control over food went to that country without many regards.
down in the dumps at the most, I strafogata.
Needless to say, right now I feel useless. How horrible
a body that knows only occupy space.
a body that knows only occupy space.
Why is it the end.
thing I have left?
0 comments:
Post a Comment