Sorry but I am not able to write yesterday.
As I had hoped for yesterday was a very positive day.
I hope more. ^ _ ^ _____________________________
Today has yet to finish ... but I feel quite satisfied.
I never knew the positive effect of the screams of my mother.
That my mother screaming behind you for a shirt out of place .. and get to yell at me because you do nothing .. and treats you badly, saying that you have no friends and that sooner or later you will plant all.
And me? I laugh.
Because she knows nothing. We
other worlds in other dimensions ...
However, in the midst of his words was a phrase .. :
"There ... do not ever bring anything out! You talk a lot and then never do a shit Do not break the rules! And then what do you do? Come crying to me? But forget it I will not try more sorry for you .. you manage!
Why can not I! Get a bad grade? So study! And if you are fat is your own fault ... lose weight .... Get Commitment! But what can I expect from someone like you .. "
Apart from that from now on if I forget to tell her something more.
not even know the 1 / 4 before I told her. However
gave me the charge.
right. gave me the charge.
If I want something I have to fight for it.
I must pass my words ... ..
ana .. not just a word on paper. .. not only will be written to your computer.
will indelibly on my skin on my bones, my soul.
I believe it. <3
DA
Colescion air
M: nothing
Lunch: a piece of bread and a sausage: (M:
or air or tea Dinner: I do not invent something to eat but cabbage
>. <
0 comments:
Post a Comment