Friday, January 15, 2010

Sv2000 Vhs Dvd Player Recorder Where To Purchase





Good-semigiornooo ^.
^ Well then ...
Finally the "-woman-and-very-likeable female "he questioned.
The vote will tell me tomorrow .... hopefully good!
I said a little" emmmmh "but I've gotten.
Pray for me!
I can not wait to end this time ... every day pressure from the study: (
_____________________________________

DA

Breakfast: nothing
Break: half a breadstick .. . luckily I stopped (I always ruin them with "samples")
Lunch: 60 g pasta with tomato sauce and budinooo: (not for eating further to piss my mother ... otherwise, tomorrow will not go out. -.- Umpfh
Break: no I think and hope.
Dinner: I do not know ... mine are at home .. hope you will not do much ... if I can only salad on the pretext of bellyache. <3

Ok, it did not go well. Indeed.
Lunch was a murder .... but now I'm going to do a lot 'of exercise bikes and abdominal!
I want to lose weight. I want to tear down everything.
... And today I want to be positive. :)

_______________________________


I was going to publish ... and I received a message.
"Gigia I'm sorry I can not go out on weekends ... I have a lot of stuff to learn ... kiss"
Evvaiiii.
Also this week at home!
My grandmother has a social life far more chaotic than mine!
Ullallà .........
Fuck.
Status: sucks. Ok my fault though.
Situation of friendship: friends that pull, let go and I never see.
School Location: new school (Yeah I changed it) quite ok. So much to learn.

But I had said I wanted to be positive?

'm going to move on a little ...
Kiss ... and thanks for the comments <3






0 comments:

Post a Comment