Monday, January 11, 2010

Camera Case For Dslr Camera In Pink

Where are you? Other




I hate you.
Where are you now?
not you hear my screams?
Why do not you help me?
because it belongs to everyone and not me?
Why?
Why do not you want me?
I would be obedient .. I swear .. I would like
your child ...
Potres you create me in your image.
and likeness. I could
appartener you.
No candy to trick you follow.
But you enough.
You do not want a fat woman who hopes in you. A
you like to hurt people.
So I'm here.

Hurt.
___________________________________


Horrible day ...

Breakfast: nothing
Mid-morning: a potato (nasty cow)
Lunch: a pepper
Dinner: zucchini and a fillet of beef .. . (Mine were unsuspected)

not want to count calories ... I'm already hurt me today.
only positive thing is that I did an hour and a half race.
But tomorrow will be different.
I hope tonight she is looking.
want it. I want it.
I'd be like the girls I read in the blogs ...
What if they feel inside ... you do bring the hand.
And never let go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment