Good evening ^ _ ^ Many thanks to all
Ciccino anyway:)
day today.
Except for the fact that they are buried on the task and did not go to the gym ....
Now I'm still learning ... (
Ugh!
..... Today I discovered that I'm good at lying.
I do not know ... I finally learned:)
However I must learn to calculate calories and company!
know any site or good book on this subject?
Ciccino anyway:)
day today.
Except for the fact that they are buried on the task and did not go to the gym ....
Now I'm still learning ... (
Ugh!
..... Today I discovered that I'm good at lying.
I do not know ... I finally learned:)
However I must learn to calculate calories and company!
know any site or good book on this subject?
I'd like to start and say "now more than 700 calories ...
and leave via decreasing ...
climbing ...
removing ...
I will surely help.
0 comments:
Post a Comment