Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Multiplication Chart To 100x100

Pasta with pesto.



Breakfast : air
Lunch: pasta with pesto
-------> guttalax
Dinner: I made up DEFINITELY SOMETHING .

Total calories to be defined ...

I would not have really wanted to eat pasta ... has a lot of calories (
Once I ate alone and had no problems.
Now my sister is at home ... but even if I could get around her ..
I can not do with my mother!
Fortunately eat at the bar between a little below his office and not coming home:) I look forward
...
is always too difficult to invent new lies without creating suspicion.
Ah yes ... I started taking the guttalax.
I did too disgusting after the pasta ... but with my sister at home I'm afraid to throw up. ________________________________________________________


really sorry if there are more ..
and if we do not often comment on your blog: (Sorry
a world stars !
But unfortunately in recent times are a nice little busy ...
And I can not concentrate on anything ..
and nothing I can well.
Anyway I started again to play the piano. They stress that
was not my idea.
I stopped playing even though she was very passionate ..
Why? Why I did not feel fit to do anything.
But for now .. Let's see how it goes. ^ _ ^


____________________________




what can we say?

Find all day to find something to go on ...

To convince us that the I will too.
I no longer want to delude myself ... and I'm trying with all my strength to become one ..

like saying ...? Bitch.

I definitely give a damn about the factor "other people". *

Making selfish and think only of myself and her.

you, I hope you have found.

Inside me I always feel more secure.

sure what I want.

And I'll have more fear of loneliness.

I would like.






* Except for you ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment