I did not weigh ... fearful that true? _____________________________
want to lose weight.
Only this ...
I can live with a jar of my feet in height.
I am content in my eyes-brown sucks.
I am content in my face.
But please ... please ..
me lose weight.
not ask her.
six feet tall with long golden hair and blue eyes.
But a girl low fat and ugly.
Who never had a boyfriend. No
ever.
That has never been a sincere person.
friend?
No.
not err ... she wanted them these things.
Oh, if he wanted.
But not finding them, if not false, decided to stake everything on a single goal.
that goal that will give you all ... or even take away the ground from under his feet.
_______________________________
I understand that they are not able to follow a diet by counting calories. : (I decide
not, unfortunately, what I swallow ...
and my plate is not able to view this lousy calories and report back with a digital screen.
However, I started eating only ( so to speak ) for lunch.
And something for dinner just to please my parents. But not always.
YESTERDAY
Breakfast: air
Snack: air
Lunch: salad (lettuce, mozzarella (): coffee with a teaspoon of Dietor.
Guttalax ---->
Snack: air
Dinner: a negligible piece of cauliflower.
TODAY
Breakfast: a glass of ice water
Snack: nothing
Lunch: sandwich with arugula and bresaola .. . (God save our thin
Snack: guttalax
Dinner: hopefully nothing ... but if I continue to say that I have a headache, stomach ache, etc. My mother took me to the doctor .... how do I? (
Today I did gymnastics ... I was not too bad despite not having eaten.:) A kiss
stars <3
want to lose weight.
Only this ...
I can live with a jar of my feet in height.
I am content in my eyes-brown sucks.
I am content in my face.
But please ... please ..
me lose weight.
not ask her.
six feet tall with long golden hair and blue eyes.
But a girl low fat and ugly.
Who never had a boyfriend. No
ever.
That has never been a sincere person.
friend?
No.
not err ... she wanted them these things.
Oh, if he wanted.
But not finding them, if not false, decided to stake everything on a single goal.
that goal that will give you all ... or even take away the ground from under his feet.
_______________________________
I understand that they are not able to follow a diet by counting calories. : (I decide
not, unfortunately, what I swallow ...
and my plate is not able to view this lousy calories and report back with a digital screen.
However, I started eating only ( so to speak ) for lunch.
And something for dinner just to please my parents. But not always.
YESTERDAY
Breakfast: air
Snack: air
Lunch: salad (lettuce, mozzarella (): coffee with a teaspoon of Dietor.
Guttalax ---->
Snack: air
Dinner: a negligible piece of cauliflower.
TODAY
Breakfast: a glass of ice water
Snack: nothing
Lunch: sandwich with arugula and bresaola .. . (God save our thin
Snack: guttalax
Dinner: hopefully nothing ... but if I continue to say that I have a headache, stomach ache, etc. My mother took me to the doctor .... how do I? (
Today I did gymnastics ... I was not too bad despite not having eaten.:) A kiss
stars <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment