I'm back after a long, long time.
did not want to disappear like this ...
But I could not write anymore, I did not know what to tell. I felt a
failure. Total.
I finally realized that all this horror is due from me. From my
aspect, from my character, by the fact that I can never achieve something ...
I put it in my head ... and fight.
fight for something that will give me joy despite the pain. I decided to believe
. In me.
. In me.
For once.
Maybe I will regret ... maybe even tomorrow I can not read these words.
But I groped .
I think I can not think of even the smallest mistake.
wish to see, fix the mirror, and not ashamed.
accept me. Think "we the'm doing."
Will I smile at that reflection and move on.
All I need is ana.
Lei
which I hope you will forgive me for my continued efforts.
______________
Tomorrow I have a blood test ... I may have a thyroid problem.
How nice right? But
How nice right? But
not giving up.
Not now.
And then ....
♥ ♥ ♥
IS CLOSE L 'ESTATE ..
the dream of wearing
shorts
very short ...
has not yet cleared.
♥ ♥ ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment