I'll try to write all here
day .. and to be taken more stars in your blog:)
However, the results of blood tests should be out today ..
But not yet gone to pick them up. ____________________________________
So ..
Today more or less all right ... nothing Sgarra.
Breakfast: a glass of water with MAG2 (magnesium)
Mid morning: nothing
Lunch: 60 grams of rice with tomato sauce and a small piece of bread ...
Dinner:?
I would rather leave alone all that mountain of stored carbohydrates for lunch -.- "
... but my mother is now returned home to eat: (
course dinner with their parents ... hopefully good!
anyway ... I'm pretty positive
do not know ... But I think this will be the right time.
I can finally do something?
I could no longer bear my curves, too prosperous,
that "dance" during the hours of gymnastics.
Not to mention my legs ... and my round face.
I am ashamed of myself.
So many words echoed in my head now ...
During school hours, until I go cycling, as I speak, I watch, I laugh.
" Calories, fat, ana, skinny, beautiful, weight, ana, ana, ana, starvation, ana."
'll take that as a good thing ..
______Ci'll never get to a decent weight?
0 comments:
Post a Comment