Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vinyl Beadboard Bathroom



Well for the two million readers who have read the history of man he sees the reflection in her eye shadow, the shadow or reflection in the mirror of the self, never remember which one may safely leave and not read what I'm writing now.
And I will not even the summary, as this story is handed down from generations of bears wer up to the ancient prehistoric bear who delighted to write the story about graffiti in the caves to get to sleep before hibernation. What
now I'm about to tell is the transcript of the dialogue between the man was useless, and the shadow that bites your ass, no one has ever read and no one ever read despite being written and rewritten a million times for generations men groped for bear to impress women bear.
The story now becomes almost interesting, and two million readers of the story pointless despite my warning they read up to here can stop reading. Last warning
then start beating sbranerò hands and your flesh to the seventh generation.

The story begins.

useless man: Who the fuck are you?
Shadow: guess!
Men's useless: I hate riddles, I saw that flourishes behind me when I stared at my left eye but I do not know who the fuck you are.
Shadow: I'm one that bites you on the ass every morning, every night, every moment of your time and dull life.
Men's useless: I do not understand how you can bite my ass and I do not feel any pain.
Shadow: Ah ah ah you mean that you do not feel pain? You're just pathetic, if not you have the most appetizing ass I have ever bitten me sick to think that I would have to live with you.
useless man: What? However now I do not bite your ass, I'm here in front of the mirror and I see you answer me, tell me who you are!
Shadow: it is difficult to answer this question, "I" was already taken by that sparabubbole of God who enjoys hurting people killing them for ever, so the verb form best I can find to describe myself is " I am the devil. " But that definition is so simplistic that I almost ashamed to have it delivered without having to transform.
And so saying, the shadow slowly took the shape of a large satyr, a being six feet tall with goat hooves and legs, torso, arms sinewy, bearded head and horns. The
useless man turned and saw the huge almost be in contact with him, his breath was so hot that they form clouds of steam rose in the humid spiral.
The man gave a little cry, was surprised a few things, the last time he was astonished when his wife showed them the vibrator altars used for tribal dances propedeudiche visnùs the destruction of civilization, famous for the enormous amount of legged beings that dared to show off civilization and which aroused the ire of neighbors system which engaged the troops of sumarniaz to destroy their civilization.
"dad" said one of the children out the door, "are you okay?" .
Men's useless: you son, I'm talking with the devil do not worry.
"want me to call my mother?" said the son, worried that small cry that his father had started. Men
useless: no, row and do your homework or I'll fire the ps3.
The son ran away to hide the ps3 the only place where his father had never looked at or inside the ps3 of his brother. But as the ps3 was destroyed because of a damn game, although relevant and crucial to this tale, it will made no mention.
Useless man: So you're the devil!
Devil: I repeat a truism.
Men's useless too.
Devil: You're the first among millions of people who bite my ass woke up at 10:15 on a Monday in September this year, you usually wake up when close to death in an attempt to avoid the inevitable and regret the unspeakable can see my presence biting sinking his teeth into the most delicious meal you can imagine. Men
useless: you make me sick.
The devil came out a long tongue and red reaching up to the chest.
Devil: bite me if you want to know the language, or turn around and look in the mirror as you do every day. You'll see that everything will disappear and not remember having watched in the left eye back to sleep for ever as it should be.

Needless to say, useless man sank his teeth into the language of the devil, otherwise it would be useless to another story came out when he left the job would go to the bathroom after eating and you have told in detail of the flame forum between him and heaving boobs tits CiccioX relatively Strawberry.
But it was not so, the records of the register Ursino, all meticulously written on bark of maple using blood as ink jet pen and as the nail of the anus, as the report clearly useless man sank his teeth into the language of the devil .
Man suffered in a second punishment that no man could ever suffer forever, as was the language modersi while nougat chewing hard or look like a spot of mobile phones and smart restraint.
The world disappeared around the man saw no point in only the satyr who was swimming in the pitch black, he was so black that he could only see clearly that the devil himself and gave off a faint light. The long red tongue which was left hanging by his teeth was like magnetized, was unable to open his mouth. So he stayed silent for a time was probably eternal, but maybe not, however, after a few seconds he stopped the satyr.
Devil Staccfati pfosso pfarlare not so.
useless man: Where are we? He pulled
the language of the devil when the devil asked.
Devil: We are in the all or nothing, I brought you by God's sparabubbole Usually people want to talk to him after he woke up to find out the reason for their existence unnecessary.
Men's useless: I have always thought that the Devil and God were enemies.
Devil: All bullshit, we always drink a beer after the end of time and just before the beginning of the universe.
useless man: But where is God who does not see it?
God: I am!
useless man: God? Where are you do not see you!
God: I am!
Devil will go on for much longer? He said
and indicating a point in the dark showed no use to man God
Useless man: Shit I did not think so .... in this way.
God: Thanks, now let me if you want a question or two, or three, or four or vabbe so you understand I'm here for ages and I'm bored. Men
useless because ...... um ..... fuck I can not think of any question after I saw you ... I fucking did not think so.
God all so after seeing me, then I'm right to not want me to show mah.
Devil: I have always said God you need a redesign of the image take me for example, are beautiful, bono, hairy and gifted. Women love me turning around and around give me free to groups of six or seven Saturdays of each month for each year of each century, each time this strafottutissimo world you've created.
God: but thou deceive, promise them success and fame just to let you give, you do not and do not do it.
said God moves along the finger to the devil.
Devil: sorry God but I do not know you saw me, what do I do with this thing that ..... censored
God :........... censored
.......

censored censored
maple log from the transcriber's note, this part has been censored by a bear that wer believed that certain things could not be heard by the ears of small caste of bear werewolf, not knowing that those same small you were the magazines play blowjobs bear.
Men
useless so that's how it really works?
God and Devil: yes! Men
useless shit really all I know.


Well the story is over, one of these days I'll tell you the existential problems of man's neighbor were useless addressed by an invasion of cockroaches sentient.

nice time of your useless lives, always remember ... censored

0 comments:

Post a Comment