I have been accused of not putting enough pictures in my blog.
After I devoured the accuser thought I'd put some random smiley:
So not to complain and think to put those smilies in a case in point of my speech.
all started three or four days ago when I decided to use a program used by many practices for sado-masochistic tendencies with self-injurious markedly coprophilia or MSN.
After I registered with the nickname "Bear Sbranatore," and you have specified in my profile "does not spaccatemi balls with silly talk" I receive an ad from a certain "michela86.
agree to talk to her, after all I've seen humans take a baseball bat hits the ball for 20 minutes.
michela86: hello!
Bear Sbranatore: hello!
michela86: cute nicknames that you have! <--- Faccetta a caso di quelle che ho postato, d'ora in poi non lo scrivo più ma fate conto che ogni frase mette una faccetta. Sbranatore Bear: it's a nickname that describes me, I'm a bear and a sbranatore.
Michela86: cool!
Sbranatore Bear: ...
Michela86: How old are you?
Bear Sbranatore: 22
Michela86: wow like me!
Sbranatore Bear: I know.
Michela86, and when were you born?
Sbranatore Bear: the 6/24/1986
Michela86: wow what a coincidence too!
Sbranatore Bear: the case ....
Michela86: I love to ride and watch the sea at sunset.
Bear Sbranatore: pure to me.
Michela86: wow but we are made for each other, believe in fate?
Sbranatore Bear: Sure!
Michela86: pure me!
Sbranatore Bear: Do you remember the dreams you made tonight?
Michela86: one in which I rode naked on the beach on a white horse?
Sbranatore Bear: No one in which you and your friends had an accident on the bypass.
Michela86: is true ... I did own that dream, but how do you know what I dreamed?
Bear Sbranatore: because you died in that incident
michela86 The user has logged off.
0 comments:
Post a Comment