First time I write something in a blog, I wanted to write something interesting.
But in the end I think I'll write the banality that they waste people's time.
Hmm let's see what to talk about.
Talking about politics?
useless, a bear who talks politics? At most
a bear eats children.
discuss their interests and passions? Um .... no
see are my cocks.
speak to what the boss is a bastard or how we did well to restore antique furniture using four beams of plywood purchased from the junk? But
balls belonging that I did not do a head it was antique furniture to be restored, but why should you care if I had someone?
Vabbeh talk about travel.
What is the journey?
E 'slip into a hole to get out the other side changed.
boys enjoy traveling, women to be traveling. Some like both things.
bears travel throughout the year.
They like to travel to the cave in winter, a nice black hole where dreams, and dreaming of change themselves, leaving intact the world.
the end wake up in the spring, the bears usually cast a look of reproach as the bear is found with 4 puppies to feed, while males trotting in search of honey.
And the bear travels in search of honey, the honey is sometimes above the trees and the guard bees. Api
bitches, never once be happy that their house is destroyed. Yet tear the house and leave the bare skeleton is a difficult task that only we know bears do. There
bite, and we we baby food, and there is gastritis.
Then go to the doctor, curandero Ursino, who says:
"hey, you feel your problem of gastritis is just psychosomatic, but can be resolved with acupuncture." But
goes to hell .... I do bite my ass to solve the problem given by the stings of bees?
Luckily there is the honey. Then mica is found only in the trees, sometimes the butterflies have a good supply. It is called the bow tie and there are honey bees sting you. Only butterflies that travel to taste the honey bear bow makes a man.
Cascano slowly all the hair, you start thinking, talking about politics to make children eat (which I want to see what meat there was a boy mah). If you continue to eat the honey bowtie beginnings to become bald, to do philosophy about God and unreason
And the journey ends there, as poor bear was reduced and became a thinking man of God talking
Uhm see I forgot something on the journey of ' bear?
A is the wolf. That the hair does not lose but hides it under the skin, and honey, do not eat canned drinks it but show it to friends. Draft
race the wolves, but Oh well I'll talk another day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment