Thursday, October 23, 2008

How To Hotwire A Yamaha Scooter

A talk on msn (part 2).

It had been just 22 and I was munching on something. Lately I'm a little 'overweight then I eat continuously for not thinking about it.
This idea came to me reading a book called "the power of the mind." Where he said that the mind has great power, can influence and attract everything with our thoughts negative than what we fear.
right now I thought that if my problem is the excessive weight (my weight is 250kg but I am touching the 300) and my mind to make me gain weight just do not think about it, so what is the best non-fattening and way to not think for us bears wer? Eating
course.
I had some doubts about this theory when they are increased by 20 kg in a few weeks, just to reassure myself I went to find the author of the book that I read.
This guy said he did not exist and that I was merely the outcome of his mind when he saw me.
There was a little hurt by his response so I devoured it, but if this is so convinced of his theory on power appliccarla of mind forever, even when he sees a bear of 2.5 m to 300kg to break through the wall of the house, it probably is true then I continue to eat to avoid thinking about the fact that I'm gaining weight too.
Well, excuse the digression, but when it comes to flesh bears wer we always lose the thread.
I said that was just after 22 and I was munching on when I get the trill of msn, michela86 the user wants to communicate with me.
publishing the log of the discussion.

Michela86: hello!
Bear Sbranatore: hello!
Michela86: what a nice nick you have.
Sbranatore Bear: I know.
Michela86: I have strange the feeling of knowing you.
Sbranatore Bear: I know many people.
Michela86: How old are you?
Sbranatore Bear: I am 22 years old, born on 24/06/1986 and I love to ride and watch the sea at sunset.
Michela86: Unbelievable! me too .... but I also ... ...
Bear Sbranatore: everything written on your msn profile, do not be surprised.
Michela86: k, is that I thought you were someone special. You know I'm looking for something but do not know what.
Bear sbranatore: look around.
Michela86: you're right I really should write a system to my life I should find someone to love real and not waste time with the loves disco.
Bear sbranatore: look around.
Michela86: maybe you're right, I have to stop thinking that I'll never find love before they start looking for him. You know I feel really tired.
sbranatore Bear: No, look around now, turn your head and tell me what you see.
Michela86: but what? the room is all dark.
sbranatore Bear: Do not see anything?
Michela86: no it's dark I'm afraid, do not leave me.
Bear sbranatore: quiet at the beginning is always dark.
You
michela86 disconnected.

I see her run to the sea, the radiant face and blond hair blowing in the wind. The sun goes down languidly on the water on fire. She sits on the beach, you know that something is missing but does not know what. It is no longer important, just want to sleep on the beach after a hard day. He does not remember what he did, it is peaceful. He put a hand on her shoulder and she looks at me wonderingly for a moment, then turns his gaze to the sea and says "the day is over it?".
"Yes" I reply, "and even a few moments the sun will disappear."
not remember anything of the car crash that killed her one night while returning from a disco. Of her friends death who were with her car. The funeral where friends and relatives despaired for a life destroyed for no apparent reason.
sobs of the mother able to break the silence of the stones and destroyed his father too well to cry.
was sitting there, he began to forget his dreams.
The beautiful white horse had long disappeared and the sky began to become gray.
"It 's all my fault, right?" she said, placing his hand on mine.
"It 's important to know?" I said.
"yes" she said
"Then you already know the answer," I said.
The sun went down, leaving the pitch black sea. She smiled sweetly
disappeared, but he knew it was too late.



Note the writer of the blog.
The story is purely invented, even if it takes as input a piece of news, any of the ones that recently ravaged the lives of many people.
Do not throw away your dreams for a drink, life is shorter than you can imagine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment